Growing Bolder airs on PBS/public television stations as well as commercial television.
Commercial networks currently include:
- New York City (WKOB, 42.1)
- Los Angeles (KFLA, 8.3)
- Chicago (WOCK, 13.5; Comcast 390)
- Philadelphia (WTVE, 51.2; Comcast 788)
- Dallas (KAZD, 55.6)
- Dallas (KODF/KHPK, 27.2/28.4)
- San Francisco (Cable/Comcast 104)
- Boston/Worcester (Charter TV 3, Charter Cable)
- Atlanta (WANN, 32.1)
- Denver (KLPD, 28.5)
- Raleigh-Durham (WBFT, 46)
- Salt Lake City (KTMW, 20.2)
- Greenville, SC (WGGS, 16.2)
- Las Vegas (KPVM, 46)
- Louisville, KY (WKYI, 24.1; Uverse 24/TWC 138)
- Little Rock, AR (KMYA, 49.2)
- Wichita, KS (KGPT, 49.1; Uverse 49)
- Baton Rouge, LA (WLFT, 30.3)
- Tallahassee, FL (WFXU, 48.1)
- Macon, GA (WPGA, 58.1)
- Lafayette, LA (KXKW/KLWB, 32.1/50.3)
- Alexandria, LA (KBCA, 41.3)
You can find when and where we’re airing in your city by searching TVGuide.com or for PBS stations, clicking here to search by ZIP code. For distribution questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If our program isn’t available in your market, we hope you’ll consider contacting your local station and ask them to start Growing Bolder:
- Call or email your Audience Services representative and please tell them you’d like to see Growing Bolder on the air. The program is available at no charge through American Public Television’s exchange service, and many stations rely on input from viewers and members when it comes to programming decisions!
- Consider becoming a member of your local PBS station, and pledging in the name of Growing Bolder. Your dollars and your opinion will go a long way!
Thanks to everyone who helps Growing Bolder keep, well, growing bigger!